A member of SS&T Group, with the Head Office located at Hongkong; One of the leading players on China's global commodity market.
Under Hornor Rescources International is a local company Zhongli Mining Corporation. We have lots of mining projects distribution in
the Philippines. Thanks to its professional, and experienced market research, sourcing, marketing, and investment teams,
the group has established a wide network of suppliers and customers, and is aiming to become the creator and supplier of
strategic resources supply chain of china’s manufacturing enterprises.
Geologist (Consultant/Part time - Full Time)
National Capital Reg
Development and evaluation of mineral and metal resources from techincal (economical) point of view.
Technical evaluation of geology including evaluation on reconnaissance basis.
Technical evaluation of exploration results.
Technical evaluation of mine planning.
Technical evaluation of smelating and refining.
Research on various resources in various countries (which project is worth invisting, etc.).
Male 35 yrs. old and above
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post
Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed
Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's
Degree, Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
With background and experience in technical evaluation of several
resources such as nikcel, copper, manganese, chromium rate and the like.
Knowledge in business and mining operations compliance, statutory and legal requirements MGB, DENR.
Has a good organizational skills and strong problem solving abilities.
Must be creative, analytical, hardwroking, aggressive and detailed oriented.
3 Full-Time and Part-Time position available.
We are a leading international gold producer, recognized as a market force in the discovery and development of world-class gold projects.
We urgently need highly-experienced individuals for the position of:
C.A.R, National Capital Reg
The Geologist is a member of a team responsible for the execution of a
resource definition drilling program aimed at improving the
understanding of deposit geology and controls on mineralization.
The Geologist is required to perform duties to industry best practice
and is expected to show creativity, independence in approach and aspire
to make improvements. The Geologist is expected to demonstrate an
understanding of current ore deposit models and be familiar with
standard exploration techniques as related to; surface mapping,
geophysics, drilling programs and ore deposit modelling.
Key Responsibilities include:
Routine geological and geotechnical logging
Implementation of industry best practices as applied to Mineral
Deposit Resource Definition Programs and application of modern
Participate in deposit geological modelling
Recognition and application of relevant mineral deposit models
Execution of assigned work programs to budget and on schedule
General Responsibilities include:
Initiate or participate in short-range and long-range planning
within sphere of responsibility and make independent decisions to ensure
delivery of work programs
Participate in detailed technical projects or specialized geoscience applications
Ensure positive interaction with all stakeholders including the community and joint venture partners
Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Geology
Relevant experience with mineral exploration programs
A very aggressive, dynamic, progressive and fast growing international mining company is in need of the following applicants:
National Capital Reg, Zamboanga
of BS Geology; with or without license, but must be proficient in
Gencom, GIS and other relevant geological and engineering software
At least 5 years working experience in the mining industry assigned as Gencom specialist
be hard worker, competent, ability to work efficiently and effectively;
highly motivated; aggressive; results oriented and ability to meet
targets on time; good interpersonal skills and time management; good
analytical mind; able to work with less supervision
Knowledge in MSOffice and Excel an advantage
A very competitive industry salary with fringe benefits awaits the successful applicant.
For more details and information:
ATTY. POL M. REDUBLO
ATRO MINING- VITALI-INC.
Unit 2A, Trafalgar Plaza Condo
105 H.V. dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
Bel-Air, Makati City, MM, Philippines 1227
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Project management and client management
• Inspect field work in the areas of environmental sampling, natural resource assessments and restoration
• Provide suggestion and recommendation to improve and ensure work is following approved sampling and assessment plans
• Report preparation and writing
• Degree in geology, human ecology, marine sciences, and environmental science or any related field
• Minimum 10 years experience in environmental impact assessments (EIA)
• Experience in working with environmental projects is preferred
• Knowledge of geo-hazard assessment and seismic analysis
• Preferably board passer
|Date: ||24 February 2012|
|Duration: ||Permanent Employment|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|Company: ||AECOM Philippines|
|Contact: ||JM Llavor, CPHR, HRBP®|
|Phone: ||+632 478 3266 local 171|
|Fax: ||+632 478 3266 locaL 171|
Opening Date: Jun 24, 2011
Closing Date: Jun 30, 2012
- Engineering/ Civil/ Construction
- Job Type
- Full time
- 21 - 35 yrs old
- Minimum Educational Attainment
- Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
- Minimum Yrs. of Work Experience
- 1 yr(s)
About the Job
-Must be a licensed Geologist.
-With at least 2 years related experience.
-Willing to be assigned to provinces or even international, when necessary.
-Must be analytical, logical and goal-oriented.
Date Posted: February 28, 2012
Closing Date: April 28, 2012
Provision of geological and geotechnical information to the Mine Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Mine Operations with geological and geotechnical information for references in planning underground designs.
- Provides the Mine Operations Group with up-to-date maps showing
structures in relation to ore grades in all underground openings as well
as predictions as to the conditions that will be encountered in new
headings or on deeper levels
- Provides hydrogeological assistance to underground operations
- Confers with Mill Operations and Metallurgical Department to
help solve metallurgical problems and provide advance information on the
mineralogy of blocks to be mined.
- Supervises the periodic estimation of the Geologic Resource,
submits to the Mine Engineering as basis for the computation of the
- Locates and identifies sources of water supply and quarry materials
- Provides technical assistance to Legal Department on the
problems with surface claimants regarding loss of water supplies and
damages on lots/improvements through field verifications
- Identifies geo-hazards within the properties of the company and recommends mitigating and/or remedial measures
- Conducts geotechnical studies of the foundations of proposed sites for building structures and equipment installations.
- Reviews sampling procedures and sample preparation to ensure accuracy of results
MS Word format only please!
Please respond by sending your resume and cover letter (stating salary history / expectations) and quoting CareerMine job # to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a graduate of BS Geology, preferably licensed
- Must be willing to be assigned to remote locations
- Must have good communication skills